Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Real Normal Life

That should about catch us up. Fresh from this point forward.

It's a new year. This is Mr.'s and my 7th New Year together. We celebrated low-key with friends and games.

We like low-key.

As with most New Years, I'm ready to make a change. Or several. I have let too many things slide in the midst of busy and hectic semesters, and it's time to get back on track. 

I refuse to call these my resolutions. In my perspective, resolutions don't last. Rather, they are my goals. 

Normal life is refreshing. Since our wedding adventures have ended we've both had time to focus on our careers and self-improvement. 

We are so excited about where life is taking us, and I absolutely love knowing that wherever I go, Mr. will be by my side.

No comments:

Post a Comment