Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Getting Hitched!

So many people told me as our "Big Day" approached that I wouldn't remember most of my wedding.

I thought they were crazy.

They were so right.


The day FLEW by, I felt like I barely got to talk to our guests, there were so many people, we had to do so many things, it just went lightning fast.

I loved my wedding.

It was beautiful. We couldn't have chosen a better venue. We had the best people around us giving us support.

  

And even though we completely failed at our you-may-kiss-the-bride-high-five, we got the job done.

 

Our wedding was on a Sunday, so the night ended somewhat early. This ended up being pretty nice. We got some McDonald's (the wedding dress and fancy tux turned some heads at that one!), then we went back to the hotel and got to talk about the whole day. It was lovely.

The best part of the whole day?



Marrying my best friend.


No comments:

Post a Comment