Tuesday, January 15, 2013

An end in sight!

Today I found out that I should be able to graduate in 3 more semesters! So pumped! This news gives me even more energy for this semester. It's going to be a tough year with lots crammed in, and Mr. might have to put up with a hurricane of an apartment sometimes (but he never, ever, ever complains!), but it's just so close I can almost taste it.

 It just feels so good to see the end. It's taken me a while to get where I am, but so much was gained along the way. Now I have visions of great adventures and great fun on our post-college journey...but that's getting a little ahead of myself here.

Until then here's my plan to survive:

  • Lots of cuddles.
  • Tons of Illy pets
  • Camping (when it's warm)
  • Hiking (when it's not January)
  • Tea (still obsessed)
I'm especially excited for the cuddles.

1 comment: