Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Hot glue and Hobby Lobby

I took the summer of the wedding off. 

I learned that summer, that I can't, really can't, just do things the simple way. I just had to make everything special, add my own touches, whatever my whim may be.

So, with lots of free time and creative juices flowing I turned our living room floor into my very own, giant-sized craft table. And not one complaint was uttered by my dear husband-to-be.

With what was probably a gazillion trips to Hobby Lobby, and some internet information I turned this

 

  into this





and with a little of these


I got this


my wedding bouquet.

I adore it. It represents so many precious things to me.

The yellow beauties are from one of my dear grandmother's nightgowns.

And even though she was taken from us years ago, I got to walk down the aisle holding her in my hands.


No comments:

Post a Comment