Sunday, January 27, 2013

January Date Night

My wedding gift to Mr. was a year full of once a month dates. I got the idea over at this lovely blog.

For January I decided that we needed to get to know the great city we live right next to but never visit unless we're passing by to get to Hofbrauhaus.  So we went to Cinci's Fountain Square. It's a great little part of downtown with an ice skating rink, shops, restaurants, and you name it. We went with our awesome friends, Jeff and Kimberly.

The original plan was to go ice skating, but with my limited skating skills (read: complete lack of) we nixed that idea and instead got some food at Cincy's on Sixth. Now, personally I had been planning to go all out on dessert and worked up to it for days :). So we went to Graeter's (um, yum) to get some of their delicious ice creamy treats. 

I did, in fact, go all out. Brownie topped with hot fudge, Cherry Chocolate Chip ice cream, whipped cream, and a cherry on top.  

Sadly, I forgot to take a picture. It was so glorious I dove right in and never stopped.

Mmmm.


We had an awesome time.



And will be spending more time in our new city.







Love them all.




note: Jeff refused to let me put his picture up purely to spite me. ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment