Thursday, January 10, 2013

Obsession.

I have a new one.

And it's possible I'm the last one on the planet to discover this, so please forgive my sheltered self.

Loose-leaf tea.

It's glorious, heavenly deliciousness in a teapot, and is supposed to be uber healthy, and have a higher quality than tea bags! I even bought myself my very own teapot.



I've only bought tea at Teavana so far, but am looking forward to branching out and discovering new and exciting flavors. Though, Teavana has some seriously yummy-smelling teas. They wave those tin lids like pros and you get this amazing, full aroma that you can almost taste right then and there, and you have to resist the urge to buy out the store.

You'll just have to see for yourself. I encourage it.

Drink tea.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment