Thursday, January 24, 2013

Oh happy life.

Life has busy-ed up. Between classes and internship searching and being a Mrs. and a (kitten) Mommy I'm finding little time to spare ;). But I'm enjoying life oh so much.

Today at school I overheard people talking about their going-out plans and whatnot as they usually do. This time, though, I wondered what my life would be like as a typical student there. Would I go through the stressful rushing process for sororities? Would I spend weekends and weeknights in town partying away? 

Then I yelled in my head, that's not me! 

I'm the kind of girl that stays home with her husband and her cat on a Friday night drinking tea. I'm the kind of girl who reads both economics blogs and cooking blogs. I'm the kind of girl who loves to go out and have fun, but we better be home by 11 because I want to go home and snuggle kitten and Mr. 

Maybe this is who I am because of the life I've chosen. Maybe this has been me all along. Either way, I would never want it to be different. I have gained so much. 

I adore this life. 

And my tea. :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment