Monday, February 4, 2013

Weekends are fun.

Reason number 1: Mr. is home.

And through all my stubborn complaining about how much I had to do, I went for a little hike outside in the snow with him.

He is so beautiful when he's outside.


 It's what he is made of. The trees. The earth. The crisp, cool air. I shouldn't fight him so much about going for hikes. 


Because I have fun, too. And someday we will live in a place surrounded with beautiful places to walk. Sometimes they are hard to find around here.


Reason number 2: We see friends.

We went to a little Superbowl party on Sunday. I think my favorite part was when the guitars came out. There we were in a circle with great people and great music. It felt just like old times with old friends that I miss dearly. I mean, they even broke out Wonderwall...

 


Reason number 3: Kitten is beautiful. Always.






Until next weekend. :)

2 comments: