Saturday, February 16, 2013

My kitten is a thief.

But probably the cutest thief ever. The sweet girl steals my hair ties. She loves to play with them, and we'll see her trotting around carrying a hair tie with her. Sometimes she takes one that I like, so I steal it back and throw it on my dresser. Not two minutes later I see her trotting around with that dang hair tie again! I need to start putting them in drawers!

A couple days ago I came home after being gone most of the day. I picked Bean up to cuddle her (because cats love that, right?) and normally she will stay for a few seconds, but she instantly started scrambling trying to get down like she was all excited about something. So I looked to see what she was running for and it was one of her hair ties. Is this what it's like to have a toddler? Toys become more exciting than mommy? I don't like it one bit. ;)

Also, this is now what we see whenever we leave.


She's only fallen down from there like 2 times, and it's been a while. I absolutely freaked when it happened, but good news is she's a cat and they have 9 lives. :)

Right now she is sitting outside our closed bedroom door waiting for her daddy to wake up. Sweet girl.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment