Saturday, February 16, 2013

Cholate and V-day, obviously they should get married.

Mr. left on a work trip Wednesday and came back Friday night. Yes, his crazy work scheduled a training on Valentine's Day. So in all my complaining about being single on our first married V-day ;), friends decided to have a V-day party! And, oh, this was not just any V-day party. It was a chocolate fountain V-day party. 
Just look at that deliciousness...


I mean, okay, this girl will eat chocolate any time, all the time, and love it. 

Not to mention, that the strawberries looked like little hearts. Um, love.

Final, chocolatized, strawberry heart yumminess.

Thank you, friends!
Failed attempt at rice krispie treats. Blame the marshmallows!

And while those three worked, this girl and I were the support staff for this sweet little puppy.


Just look at that face. I mean, obviously she needs a full petting staff 24/7 right?

Oodles of cuddles to be had for Aunt K!

Then we ate chocolate.



Not to mention, husbands who were MIA on this lovely V-day had J pick up flowers for us lonely girls ;). I got lilies. I love lilies.



No comments:

Post a Comment