Thursday, February 7, 2013

Reminiscing.

I feel like I've been reminiscing so much lately. We'll be doing something, or I'll hear a song that will take me back, then I say to Mr., do you remember when we did this or that, it was so much fun! Aren't I too young to say these things! I guess I'm getting to the point where I can recognize different seasons of life. I do miss those days, but I wouldn't give up these days for anything.

 She was holding my hand while she napped! *heart bursts*


And speaking of reminiscing, Facebook is reminding me of all the beautiful people that I dearly love in faraway lands, and how all the kiddos are growing up so fast. I miss our families so much. It's hard being away from them. They are all so spread apart so that no matter where we go there will always be someone to miss.

But that just means lots of trips all over the country, right? 

At least I know that wherever I am I'll have this lovely, warm, snuggly, furry, soft, beautiful, perfect, cuddly kitten to love on. :)

It's pretty much decided that I am going to be a crazy cat lady.

1 comment: