Saturday, February 2, 2013

I'm baaaack.

I've been off the air for awhile. We've had an interesting last couple of days.

Mr.'s parents stopped in for a visit on their way down to Florida. It was so great to see them, but our time was cut short with a blown tire. But they eventually made it safe and sound and from what I hear are enjoying 70 degree weather...jealous... :)

Yesterday I had an interview in the morning that went really well! And leaving school there was even sunshine (after my snowy morning drive). So I thought, this is going to be a good day, right? Nope. Turns out I probably shouldn't drink red wine anymore (I only had ONE glass! but apparently it makes some people get migraines...), because I then got a migraine for the entire afternoon and it was the worst headache I have ever had. Ugh. I was so happy when Mr. got home because he makes me feel better. But then, he discovered we most likely have a dead mouse in the back of our fridge. Oh happy Friday. 

Though the night ended well with a trip to El Rancho Grande and yummy Mexican food!










No comments:

Post a Comment